Article 1 (Scope)
Article 2 (Definition)
1. "This service" refers to the service provided by the company through the application software "Bijin Reception Next" provided by the company.
3. "Paid service" refers to the service provided by the company in which users pay usage fees as the purchase price of paid content.
4. "Paid service user" refers to the registered user who uses the paid service among the registered users of this service.
5. "Paid service use contract" refers to the contract established between the company and the paid service user in accordance with Article 3 to use the paid service in accordance with the provisions of this agreement.
6. "Paid content" refers to the application software and related data that use the paid services provided by the company.
7. "Paid content payer" refers to a company or individual who pays usage fees for paid content purchased by a paid service user, which may be the same or different from the paid service user.
8. "App Store" refers to the App Store in which we provide the application software "Bijin Receptionist Next".
Article 3 (Establishing a contract for the use of paid services)
1. Paid content payers and paid service users who use paid services by purchasing paid content and using paid services, and paying service users who use paid services, please read and agree to be bound by these terms.
2. Individual paid content payers and paid service users who use paid services are over 20 years old, are not adult wards, custodians or subordinates, or legal representatives under the age of 20 must confirm that you have obtained the consent of one person. For adults Guardian, one of the custodians or assistants, you have obtained the consent of the guardian, guardian or assistant.
3. The paid service user agreed and confirmed by the preceding two paragraphs and our company shall establish a paid service use contract stipulated in this agreement regarding the paid content used by the paid service user.
Article 4 (Conditions for Using Paid Services)
1. Paid services can only be used by registered users of the service. You need to purchase paid content to use the paid service, but you can pay for it yourself, or the paid content user can pay the paid content usage fee for the paid service user.
2. The usage fee of paid content shall be paid by the payer to the service operator of the application store that sells the paid content. Therefore, payers of paid content must meet the payment conditions of the paid content usage fee, such as opening an account for selling paid content in the App Store and registering a payment method.
Article 5 (Types of Charged Services)
The chargeable services provided by the company are as follows.
1. One-time purchase type service
This service allows you to use the paid content purchased only once as the purchase price, after which you can use the purchased paid content as a general rule indefinitely.
2. Renewable subscription service
Renewable subscription service is a service that pays a fixed fee for the use of paid content every month, and the paid service use contract uses the purchased paid content by paying a monthly usage fee from the initial settlement date of the purchased paid content. Is the service to be updated.
Article 6 (Purchase of Paid Contents and Payment Methods)
1. The fee for the use of paid content provided by the company is the price of the paid content that is paid at one time for each type of paid content in the application software provided by the company. It will be displayed, and the usage fee may be changed at any time at our sole discretion. Regarding the usage fee for the continuous subscription service, after the usage fee is changed and the paid service usage contract is renewed, the changed usage fee shall be paid from the date of the first purchase of the paid content at the price.
2. The fee for using paid content shall be paid by the paid content payer to the application store operator in accordance with the contract between the paid service user or the paid content payer and the application store operator that sells the paid content. And pay directly.
3. Regarding the payment query of paid content usage fee or the request for refund of the paid usage fee, the payer or payer of the paid content shall charge the application store operator or credit card company that purchased the paid content. Service users should contact them directly. We are unable to respond to inquiries from paid content payers or paid service users regarding the payment of paid content usage fees or requests for refunds of paid usage fees.
4. Paid content payers and paid service users should properly manage payment methods, such as credit cards used to purchase paid content and related information. If our company intentionally or seriously neglects damages caused by the use of paid services due to improper use or improper use of paid content or paid service users by the payer, such as a third party pretending to purchase paid content, etc. Otherwise, we do not assume any responsibility.
Article 7 (How to Use Paid Services)
1. Paid content purchased by a paid service user in an application store can be used on the device used by the paid service user after the payment for the use of the paid content is completed. .. (If the payer of the company's paid content purchases a paid service, the paid service user may be asked to enter a coupon code when using the paid content for the first time.) As long as you use it yourself, you can use it on multiple devices.
2. Generally, the paid content of a one-time purchase type service can be used indefinitely until we stop providing the paid service using the paid content. The paid content of the continuous subscription service can be used until the next usage fee payment deadline (that is, the expiration date of the paid service usage contract of the paid content), and if the paid service user renews the paid content usage contract, you can The service use contract continues to use paid services to obtain updated paid content.
Article 8 (Suspend the use of paid services)
1. When users of paid services stop using paid content for one-time purchase services, they shall notify the company of the stop of the use of paid content and stop the paid content. The data will be deleted from the device used by the paid service user.
2. If the paid service usage contract of the continuous renewal service is automatically renewed, the usage fee of the paid content will be charged to the operator of the application store that purchases the paid service paid content from the paid service user. Before the notification of the automatic suspension of payment is notified, the usage fee of the paid content will be automatically charged, and the payer of the paid content will be charged.
3. The paid service user can confirm the end time of the purchased continuous subscription service on the application management screen provided by the operator of the application store that purchased the paid content. When the paid service user wants to stop using the subscription service, the paid service user performs a process of canceling the subscription on the application management screen provided by the operator of the application store that has purchased the paid content of the service.
4. Even if the paid service user does not perform the procedures described in the preceding paragraph and sends a notification or request to cancel the continuous subscription to the company, the company will continue to execute the process of automatically stopping continuous payment of the purchase price of the paid content for the continuous subscription service. You cannot accept it. By notifying or requesting the suspension of the continuous subscription to the company without performing the procedures described in the preceding paragraph, the subscription period of the paid content of the continuous subscription type service purchased by the paid service user is updated. The paid content is the same as if the purchased App Store The operator charges fees or charges new usage fees, we will not be liable, nor can we refund the newly collected and collected usage fees.
5. Even if you do not use the paid content purchased for the service, or delete the data of the paid content downloaded to the device used by the user of the paid service, the renewable subscription service will automatically renew the subscription. Will not be cancelled. The paid service user does not use the paid content, or simply deletes the paid content data from the device that uses the paid content, and does not perform the process in paragraph 3, the paid service user purchases the subscription service. If the subscription period for mobile content is renewed, and the operator of the application store that purchased the paid content charges a fee or charges a new usage fee, we will not bear any responsibility at all and will be charged a new fee. We will not be able to refund the fees charged.
7. In the case of the preceding paragraph, paid service users who have received the company's notice of suspending the use of paid services shall use the paid content to delete the data of the paid content from the device. Regarding the paid content of the continuous subscription service, the user of the paid service should perform the process of canceling the continuous subscription on the application management screen provided by the operator of the application store where the paid content is purchased. Even if you do not follow the procedure, we will not bear any responsibility, nor will we refund the usage fee as in paragraph
Article 9 (Suspend, Change or Terminate Paid Services)
1. Due to the following reasons, the company shall be able to suspend all or part of the paid services without prior notice. Refunds of usage fees during the period of service suspension will not be accepted.
(1) When performing maintenance or inspection of systems that provide paid services on a regular or urgent basis (including changes to third-party service specifications)
(2) Fires, power outages, natural disasters, etc. If the paid service cannot be used due to an emergency
(3) If the paid service cannot be used due to war, civil war, riots, riots, labor disputes, etc.
(4) If it cannot be provided due to defects, unauthorized access by a third party, computer virus infection, etc. Paid service.
(5) If the paid service cannot be provided due to measures such as laws and regulations.
(6) Stop or terminate the services provided by third parties ((including but not limited to maintenance, specification changes and suspension due to defect repair)
(7) Other circumstances that the company determines unavoidable
Some may be modified, added, Change or termination without notice, and due to our company’s changes, additions, changes, or termination of paid services, the user fee will be refunded to users who use paid services. It is best not to. When we stop providing paid services, we will notify in advance Paid service users.
Article 10 (Changes to this agreement)
The company can change this agreement at any time for any reason based on our judgment. If the company changes the terms, the company should send a notice to paid service users and provide a pointer to the company that issued the change For website links, paid service users should notify the terms of the changes. If you use the paid service after receiving the message, or if you do not stop using all paid services within the time limit specified by the company, the paid service users will see the changed paid service terms And conditions. I assume you have agreed.